Bundling machinery shrink-wraps products together. A film covers the package, then shrinks closed around all sides when heat is applied, resulting in a secure wrap. Package bundling is common for cases and stacks because it makes the products easier to move.
DTM Packaging offers an extensive range of bundling tools and machines, each meeting the highest performance and quality standards. Our equipment is suitable for diverse industries.
Our Bundling Machinery
We have package bundling machines and other equipment to help you complete many different tasks. These options include:
- Monoblock fillers to move multiple machines to one frame
- Tables like accumulation-unscrambling pack-off tables, rotary unscrambling and accumulation tables, rotary reject tables, rotary accumulation feed tables, and linear pack-off system tables
- Mixers to combine materials
- Conveyors to move containers through the line
- Coding equipment to stamp batch and date codes onto packaging
- Check weighers to weigh packages
- Case packers to load packages into trays or cases
- Case erectors to seal, fold, and form cartons
- Bundlers-wrappers to shrink-wrap products
- Wheels to control production flow, such as bottle stop and spacing wheels and bottle stop and separation wheels
- Bottle pucking and depucking to move bottles in pucks
- 20-head filler with six-head capper for filling and capping containers
- 16-32 head filler with 6-12 head capper for filling and capping bottles
- Rubber wear parts to replace worn rubber components
- Wear and replacement parts for pneumatic scale capping (PSC) cleaner-filler-capper
- Guarding packages to enhance machine safety
- Transfer belt system for bottom coding
- Depucking systems to remove bottles from pucks
- Conveyor systems for bottles and cases
- Air conveying systems for caps to move caps in the production line
- Cleaner-filler-capper to clean, fill, and cap containers
You can also work with us for custom machinery tailored to your unique needs.
Benefits of Package Bundling Equipment
Your operations can gain several benefits from our package bundling equipment, including:
- Cost savings: Packaging equipment saves money by eliminating the need for manual work and the associated labor costs.
- Speed: Automated bundling equipment has a high production speed, enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Consistency: Bundling equipment shrink-wraps products the same way every time.
- Versatility: Our bundling machinery can be used for any application and industry.
- Safety: Bundling equipment takes care of hazardous processes through automation, making work safer for employees.
Make Your Packaging Line More Efficient With Bundling Machinery
Facilitate the bundling process in your facility with package bundling machinery from DTM Packaging. You can choose from new equipment, used or remanufactured machinery, custom automation solutions, and more.
Contact DTM Packaging today with questions about bundling machinery.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.