Machinery for capping is used for products needing a cap or other seal design applied in production. Cappers apply caps, lids, plugs, and similar closures to containers.
DTM Packaging offers capping machinery for bottles used in many different industries. Our custom manufacturing capabilities and more than 40 years of experience make us a market leader in providing quality equipment for capping and other packaging needs.
Our Capping Machinery
Our capping equipment includes:
- Capping machines to place and tighten caps
- Heat tunnel to apply and tighten shrink-wrap film
- Monoblock fillers to move multiple machines onto one frame
- Bottle and cap elevators to pull and move caps into the line
- Transfer belt systems for bottom coding and depucking
- Neck banders to put bands on bottlenecks
- Mixers to combine materials
- Inspection systems for neck banders
- Dose cup placers to position dosage cups
- Conveyors to move containers along the line
- Coding equipment to stamp batch and date code data
- Cleaning equipment to clean packaging materials
- Check weighers to record package weight
- Case packers to load packages into cases and trays
- Case erectors to form, fold, and seal cartons
- Plugger cappers to apply and tighten plug caps
- Inline and rotary cappers to move bottles through the capping process
- Cap feeders and orienters to supply and manipulate the orientation of caps
- Bottle orienter to orient containers the same way and meet processing requirements
- Ball placer to cap roll-on products
- Resina rebuild kits and belt conversions to rebuild your capping machine
- Plug-spout inserter to place spouts in containers
- 20-head filler with six-head capper to fill and cap multiple containers
- 16-32 head filler with 6-12 head capper to fill and cap bottles
- Replacement rubber wear parts to exchange worn equipment components
- Pneumatic scale capping (PSC) cleaner-filler-capper with replacement parts to clean, fill, and cap containers
- Magnetic torque system for pneumatic scale cappers
- Guarding packages for machine guarding systems
- Cap feeder tooling for the DTM Packaging CapTech centrifugal cap feeder
- Rotary accumulation feed tables to quickly feed empty bottles to the line
- Cap orienting system to orient hinge-style bottlecaps
- Cap feeders to sort and feed caps
- Bottle stop and separation wheel to control production flow
- Air conveying systems to move caps in production
- Cleaner-filler-capper machines to clean, fill, and cap bottles
Our team can also deliver custom-designed and -built machines for your unique operational needs.
Benefits of Machinery for Capping
Capping machinery offers the following advantages:
- Reliability: All bottles will get the same cap, tightened to the same degree. This repeatability makes capping machines more reliable than manual work.
- Speed: Capping machines can increase production rates over manual capping.
- Versatility: Capping equipment can handle caps of various shapes and sizes, so you can rely on your machine for any bottle-sealing need.
Make Your Packaging Line More Efficient With Capping Machines
Get reliable and quick bottle capping on your packaging line with capping machinery from DTM Packaging. Contact DTM Packaging today for more information about our new equipment, remanufactured or used options, and custom automation solutions.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.