Conveying systems on a packaging line move containers from one machine to the next. Each unit can be rinsed, filled, capped, labeled, and readied for shipping as it moves down the line.
DTM Packaging has machines for products that use conveyors in the packaging process. Our conveying machines are designed for use in any industry, including pharmaceuticals, personal care, cosmetic, food, beverage, and household products. All equipment options reflect our high performance and quality standards.
Our Conveying Machines
We offer numerous types of machines for conveying packages, including:
- Monoblock fillers to move multiple machines to one chassis for streamlined operation
- Tables, such as accumulation-unscrambling pack-off tables, rotary unscrambling and accumulation tables, rotary reject tables, rotary accumulation feed tables, and linear pack-off system tables
- Mixers to blend materials
- Conveyors to move containers along the packaging line
- Coding equipment to print date and batch codes onto containers
- Check weighers to weigh packages
- Case packers to load packages into cases or trays
- Case erectors to seal, fold, and form cartons into boxes
- Bundlers-wrappers to shrink-wrap packages
- Wheels to control production flow, including bottle stop and spacing wheels and bottle stop and separation wheels
- Bottle pucking and depucking equipment to move bottles into and out of pucks
- 20-head filler with six-head capper for filling and capping containers
- 16-32 head filler with 6-12 head capper for filling and capping bottles
- Rubber wear parts to replace worn rubber pieces in equipment
- Wear and replacement parts for a pneumatic scale capping (PSC) cleaner-filler-capper
- Guarding packages to improve machine safety
- Transfer belt system for bottom coding
- Depucking systems to remove bottles from pucks
- Conveyor systems for bottles and cases
- Air conveying systems for caps to move caps along the packaging line
- Cleaner-filler-capper to clean, fill, and cap bottles
DTM Packaging can also design and build custom machinery for your packaging operations — just contact our team to discuss your needs.
Benefits of Machines for Conveying Packages
Conveying machines offer several benefits for packaging operations:
- Increased efficiency: Conveying machines move packages through the production line faster than manual work. Since the packages automatically move to the next machine once a process is complete, they yield substantial increases to efficiency.
- Improved package accumulation: Automated conveying equipment helps group related packages together for easier packing, shipping, and handling.
- Enhanced workplace safety: With machines for conveying packages, workers handle the products less. As a result, the packaging line is more ergonomic and places less demand on your personnel.
Make Your Packaging Line More Efficient With Conveyors
Improve the efficiency and speed of your packaging operations with conveying machines from DTM Packaging. We have everything you need to complete your packaging line, including new machinery, used and remanufactured equipment, and custom automation solutions.
Contact DTM Packaging today for more information about conveyors.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.