Our Custom Machinery
Standard automation machinery may not meet the demands of every packaging facility, and DTM Packaging addresses this need with custom automation packaging. We tailor packaging equipment to your company’s unique requirements while enhancing accuracy and production rates. Our team has worked with companies in many industries, including beverage, household products, pharmaceuticals, and personal care.
Our Custom Automation Solutions for Packaging
We can design many custom machines, including:
- Monoblock filler for moving equipment to a single frame
- Bottle pucking and depucking machines to put bottles into pucks
- Remanufactured bottle and cap elevators to move and dump caps on the line
- Remanufactured bottle and table unscrambler to prepare bottles for the conveyor
- Remanufactured mixers designed to combine products
- Remanufactured cap feeder machinery to supply bottlecaps to the line
- Remanufactured neck bander inspection system to apply bands to bottlenecks
- Remanufactured dose cup placers to set dose cups on bottles
- Remanufactured conveyor machinery to move products along the production line
- Check weigher machinery to measure the weight of packages
- Remanufactured PSC 16-32 head filler with 6-12 head capper for 32 containers
- Remanufactured bundlers and wrappers to bundle wrap packages
- Remanufactured bottle stop and spacing wheels to adjust the bottle intake rate on the production line
- Remanufactured coding equipment to print batch and date numbers on packages
- Remanufactured ball placer to set roll-on balls on the package
- Remanufactured plug-spout inserter to place spouts and plugs in bottle openings
- 733-NEM remanufactured bottle unscrambler for placing empty containers on the line
- Replacement parts for pneumatic scale capper (PSC) cleaners, fillers, and cappers
- Remanufactured 20-head filler with a six-head capper for 20 packages
- Packaging guard systems to protect employees from moving machine parts
- Tables like rotary reject tables and rotary accumulation and feed tables
- Air conveyors to transport caps using pumped air
Benefits of Custom Automation Packaging Solutions by DTM Packaging
With custom automation, you can get a packaging line that works for you. Instead of adjusting your processes to standard machinery, we’ll give your operations packaging solutions for your products. You can work more efficiently and accurately with tailored solutions.
Increase Your Productivity With Our Custom Packaging Automation Machinery
The custom machinery options at DTM Packaging improve every phase of your packaging process. We have more than 40 years of industry knowledge and extensive manufacturing capabilities to adjust our machines to meet your line needs. In addition to our custom solutions, we provide new machinery and remanufactured or used equipment.
Ready to design a custom packaging machine? Contact DTM Packaging today.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.