The material handling industry needs packaging machines for effectively transporting, capping, filling, and wrapping containers. These processes must be completed with precision and speed to keep production high. Material handling equipment from DTM Packaging will keep your packages secure throughout the packaging line.
Browse our vast selection of machinery designed for material handling needs. Our state-of-the-art solutions demonstrate excellent performance for all applications.
Our Material Handling Machines
Our material handling equipment options include:
- Remanufactured heat tunnel to apply shrink-wrap film to products
- Monoblock filler to migrate separate equipment to one frame
- Remanufactured transfer belt system to move packages along a conveyor
- Remanufactured tote dump system to unload items in bulk
- Remanufactured tanks and kettles for cooling, storing, mixing and heating liquids
- Remanufactured mixers to mix separate materials together
- Remanufactured conveyor machinery for cap and bottle transportation
- Remanufactured coding equipment for stamping batch and date codes on packages
- Remanufactured cleaning equipment to remove contaminants from the packaging line
- Check weigher machinery to weigh packages
- Remanufactured case packers for packing products in a tray or case
- Remanufactured case erector to fold, form, and seal flat boxes into cartons
- Remanufactured cap feeder machinery to feed caps to the production line
- Remanufactured bundlers and wrappers to bundle and wrap products
- 733-NEM remanufactured bottle unscrambler to place empty bottles on the production line
- Bottle pucking and depucking machinery to place containers in pucks
- Remanufactured pneumatic scale capper (PSC) 16-32 head filler with 6-12 head capper for up to 32 bottles
- Remanufactured plug-spout inserter for setting plugs and spouts in bottles
- Remanufactured ball placer to place roll-on balls into a container
- Remanufactured 20-head filler with six-head capper for up to 20 packages
- Replacement parts for PSC cleaners-fillers-cappers chuck gripper system
- Magnetic torque system for PSC equipment
Our team will also design and manufacture custom solutions tailored to your unique operations.
Advantages of Material Handling Equipment From DTM Packaging
Our material handling machinery offers distinct advantages such as:
- Increased cost savings: Material handling solutions in your packaging line help you save money due to their efficient operation and reduced labor requirements.
- Enhanced productivity: Material handling systems operate quickly and consistently, performing with the efficiency necessary to stay competitive.
- Improved safety: Material handling equipment streamlines processes to reduce the chance of worker injury.
Increase Your Line’s Productivity With Material Handling Machinery
DTM Packaging has more than 40 years of experience designing and manufacturing material handling equipment. Choose our used and remanufactured equipment, new machines, or custom equipment solutions for your operational circumstances.
Contact DTM Packaging for more details on our material handling solutions for your packaging operation.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.