Various industries need to seal packages quickly and precisely, ensuring every package is consistently closed to keep its contents secure. Automating this process with sealing packaging machines from DTM Packaging will improve your efficiency while maintaining package security from the production line to the end user.
At DTM Packaging, we have different types of sealing machines to suit diverse applications. Our top-of-the-line solutions are quality-made to offer excellent performance.
Our Sealing Packaging Machines
The sealing machine inventory at DTM Packaging includes a range of options:
- Capping systems to apply and tighten up caps to containers
- Monoblock filler to move separate equipment to a single chassis
- Remanufactured mixers to incorporate various materials
- Remanufactured dose cup placers to quickly and accurately place dose cups onto bottles
- Remanufactured conveyor machinery to move caps and bottles in the production line
- Remanufactured coding equipment for printing information like dates and batch numbers onto the package
- Remanufactured cappers and pluggers to set plugs and stoppers onto containers
- Rotary and inline remanufactured cappers to fill bottles in linear or rotational setups
- Remanufactured cap feeder machinery to feed caps to the production line
- Remanufactured bundlers and wrappers to bundle and wrap products together
- Remanufactured Resina belt conversions for replacing top and bottom belts
- Remanufactured pneumatic scale capper (PSC) capper to set caps on containers
- Remanufactured 20-head filler with six-head capper to fill and cap 20 bottles
- Remanufactured PSC 16-32 head filler with 6-12 head capper to fill and cap 32 containers
- Replacement rubber parts for scale and consolidated pneumatic cappers
- Replacement parts made for the chuck gripper system in PSC cleaners-fillers-cappers
- Magnetic torque systems designed for PSC machines
- Packaging guard systems to enhance employee safety
- Air conveying for caps to move products using pumped air
For specific requirements, reach out to our team to discuss tailor-made machines designed for your packaging setup.
Benefits of DTM Packaging’s Machines for Sealing
With sealing packaging machines in your production line, you can:
- Reduce labor costs.
- Improve quality assurance.
- Achieve higher production rates.
- Handle fluctuations in demand.
- Make the production line safer.
- Gain an edge over your competitors.
- Reduce waste from rejected products.
- Keep food and beverage products fresh.
- Enable workers to focus on challenging and fulfilling tasks.
Increase Your Productivity With Our Sealing Machines
DTM Packaging has sealing machines for various applications and industries. With more than 40 years of industry experience, we have the proficiency to help you complete your packaging operation. Choose from our new machinery to benefit from the latest innovations or browse remanufactured and used equipment to help extend your budget. We can also design and manufacture a custom machine for your line.
For more details on our sealing solutions, contact DTM Packaging today.
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.