Sorting machinery can sort and package various kinds of products. Automated sorting has enhanced the beverage, cosmetic, food, household products, personal care, pharmaceuticals, and other industries by quickening production rates and improving accuracy. If your company is interested in sorting machinery, DTM Packaging has a variety of high-quality options available.
Our Sorting Machinery
The sorting equipment at DTM Packaging includes:
- Capping systems to fasten caps onto bottles
- Monoblock filler to combine equipment onto one chassis
- Remanufactured tote dump system to unload bulk items
- Remanufactured mixers to combine separated materials
- Remanufactured dose cup placers to set dose cups on bottles
- Remanufactured conveyor machinery for cap and bottle transportation
- Remanufactured coding equipment to code packages with dates and batch numbers
- Remanufactured cappers and pluggers to place caps and plugs onto containers
- Inline and rotary remanufactured cappers to fill bottles linearly or rotationally
- Remanufactured cap feeder machinery to feed caps to the line
- Remanufactured bundlers and wrappers to bundle and wrap packages together
- Bottle pucking and depucking machinery for bottles in puck setups
- Remanufactured bottle stop and spacing wheels to control production flow
- 733-NEM remanufactured bottle unscrambler to supply empty bottles to the line
- Remanufactured Resina belt conversions for bottom and top belt replacements
- Remanufactured ball placer to set roll-on balls in their packaging
- Remanufactured pneumatic scale capper (PSC) to place caps on containers
- Rubber parts for replacing worn-out components on pneumatic consolidated and scale cappers
- Replacement parts for chuck gripper systems and other components on PSC cleaner-filler-cappers
- Packaging guard systems to protect employees from machinery
- Tooling and replacement parts for upgrading and interchanging parts on cap feeders
- Bottle stop and spacing wheel to control production flow
- Air conveying for cap product transportation using pumped air
- Remanufactured cleaner-filler-cappers for various container options
We can provide custom assemblies tailored to your production line as well, so feel free to contact our team if you have a unique application.
Benefits of Sorting Automation Solutions by DTM Packaging
The advantages of automated sorting machinery include the following:
- Eliminated need for manual sorting, which reduces labor costs
- Increased production rates to sort more in less time with fewer employees
- Enhanced worker productivity by allowing employees to focus on other tasks
- Higher sorting efficiency and accuracy
Increase Your Machine Productivity for Faster Sorting
Improve the sorting process in your packaging line with sorting automation solutions from DTM Packaging. We have more than 40 years of experience and extensive manufacturing capabilities to provide the equipment your line needs. Choose our new equipment, used or remanufactured machinery, or custom-made solutions.
Contact DTM Packaging today for more information about our products.
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.