PSC Filler Sanitary Supply System Upgrades
Click into ‘Resources’ to view our PDF.
- Filler Sanitary Supply System Upgrade
- Sanitary Supply System-Pressure Fillers
- Sanitary Supply System
The DTM Sanitary Upgrade Package Provides for the following:
Product contact for all internal surfaces is designed to minimize the environment for microbial growth. We focus on minimizing nooks and crannies and internal surface finish to minimize micro-organism adaptation and growth.
Our system is easily cleanable, i.e. all intended surfaces have contact with the cleaning/sanitizing agent and the cleaning/sanitizing procedure is repeatable, and easily accomplished.
Given the above, we have established the following sanitary design features which are applied.
1. All piping and components are of a sanitary design/configuration and constructed with product contact surface of an FDA-approved material/finish. Generally 316 SS with a #4 finish.
2. All piping systems are passivated after construction completion with appropriate chemicals/procedures.
3. Our system is fully drainable without disassembly.
4. Piping is sloped 1/16″ per foot to a low point drain.
5. Materials for gaskets are customer specified.
6. System is designed to obtain 3-5 ft/sec water velocity required for washouts to adequately clean the system. For hard-to-clean products we use a high pressure, high volume washout.
7. The DTM Sanitary design uses no threaded connections in product supply pipe, tri-clamp connections are the preferred method for joining pipes. Our Rotary joint uses tri-clamp connections on both ends.
8. Rotary Joint housing is 316 stainless steel construction with twin bearing and twin seal design to maintain alignment and seal longevity.
Standard and custom end-of-line packaging equipment including case erecting, case packing, robotics, palletizing, product placing, and flexible packaging.
Shrink packaging equipment for a wide variety of industries including pet food, dairy, personal care, food/beverage, contract packaging and rolled product.